Thursday, July 2, 2009

life is will never be fair

what i can said is.. life is will never be fair.. so.. just dont compare....
my sister applied master program from a well known university at london and accepted - Architectural Association school of Architecture.
only 1 yr program..
now my parents is trying their best to let her go there study....
sigh...
why no one sponsor me when i want to study?????
last time after my poly.. i wanted to go australia with my friend... but my parents dont allow.. and they told me they dont have " money" to sponsor me.. and they very worry i study halfway will give up.. or fail everything .. they have no confident in me.
but i have proof them wrong.. coz i have done well for my current study.. and now they so happy that i going to grad soon..
why they always no confident in me???? do i look like someone cannot be trust???
i never give them any problem in my study before.. i even did better than my sister in my o level.. they never see me study at home. but it doesnt mean i dont study mahz.. i'm not god hor. .. go in exam hall with empty brain ar??? haha crazy.. i will study n do revision.. but not at home.. my pattern is last min study one mahz..
now my sister is discuss with my family about her tuition fees matter.. everyone is so supportive. sigh..
that time when i want to apply for education loan.. all not dare to be my joint applicant.. no one dare to be my guarantor... sigh. nevermind la.. never depends on other...depends on myself bahz..

No comments: