Sunday, September 13, 2009

who cares???

omg.. im damm tired...
busy with proj..
yesterday my schedule very pack.. morning work from 8:15am to 1130.. then do proj from 1230 to 5pm.. rush home and prepare to meet zq at 6pm.. for dinner . . actually we plan to go dinner then go to asernal pub for soccer match at 10pm.. but after dinner zq go home bath and lazy to go out. so we just slack at his house and watch the match ..
sigh. yesterday during dinner i loose my patience and ask zq to keep quiet..
i was telling him my sister is preparing for her oversea study at london and leaving in this month end. and not plan to come back till 5 yr later.. and when he heard she going london.. he get soo excited..i know he like london and went there twice already.. but dont need to have big reaction mahz.. he must understand my feeling mahz.. going oversea study is always my dream. and whole family knew about it. and i did request go after my poly.. but fail.. they say no money.. and now. my sister get the money from my grandpa. and got this opportunity to go.. i know this is an good opportunity.. i know going oversea study is good. that's why i always wanted to go.. but he dont need to be soo excited and i feel irritated.. i was soo jealous already and he add in more salt in it.. and i just cant control myself and ask him to keep quiet..
i was wondering.. who really cares about me???? did zq care? yes.. he is.. but..not enough
i need someone who cares for me more than themselve..
i need someone who is truly ..cares for me..

u know what is cares??? cares is come from heart...
does he care what movie i'm interested in??
does he care what moon cake i like?
does he care what type of food i like?
does he care how tired am i after class?
does he care how i feel?

yes.. he did ask what i like but only ask once.. and i said" dont tell you" after that.. he didnt ask anymore.. soo this show that he dont really want to know..if u really want to know.. i will tell u...
he got sooo jealous and angry when i last min go chill up with kris, ben and john after my class..
he got jealous because i go out with all guys...
if he really soo jealous. then come and fetch me after class la.. if u really scare i so close with guys. then u dont let me have the chance to go out with guys la..
but u giving me this chance go out with guy soo dont get jealous la..this chance is given by you what.. u let me go back with kris after class and the class ended early and we got time then go chilll up la.. nothing wrong what.. coz u given me the chance to let all this happened..

No comments: