Sunday, July 13, 2008

busy busy busy







This weekend so busy, I suppose to meet Steve on Friday night for dinner and movie but last min he cancel it cause he got meeting in the office.
So I go home early and online for whole night, no friends online and I feel so lonely.

My schedule very pack on Saturday.
8am to 9am- driving lesson.
9:15 to 5:30 working for greg.
9:45 pm I meeting janet and we go club till 3am plus.

This afternoon I meet my project mates at jurong east library to do project.



Oh ya, yesterday Ryan drunk and he cannot send they all back and he only send me home coz we stay at woodland and I suggest him to take cab and he don’t wan.
So I help him watch out on the road lor.
Hahaha



Very dangerous hor
Hopefully next week won’t be so busy and I going to stop clubbing.

No comments: