Sunday, July 6, 2008

This week quite busy, Monday and Tuesday got class, wed went to little Indian, Thursday got class and Friday be ming shi wedding sister.

Thursday night I slept at 1am and wake up at 5.30 am and get prepare then go to ming shi house, we talk about the activity on how to play with her husband.

The whole activity was so fun, and after that is the tea ceremony.
Everything ended at 12 plus and I follow Joyce to JB to put petrol. We come out around 2pm plus and she drop me at home to take my dress for tonight and we go fetch Shirlyn then we proceed to Joyce house to bath and change.

After that I went to SSDC to take my advance theory and apply PDL.

Joyce fetches me from there and we went to hotel and get stuck at traffic jam, only manage to reach there around 6:45.

We sit at reception counter. I feeling so tired.

The whole dinner still not bad, the only thing is that I feel so so tired.

When I was at the dinner, I feel that ming shi so lucky and found her Mr Right.
What am I doing lehz, still searching for my Mr Right.

Just now one of my guy friend ask me wanna be his fling.
Quite surprise, he look so good boy but ask me this type of question.
Of coz I’ll reject him.
is not that I don’t like him, but I’m not interested in fling.
What for I get involve this type of unstable relationship.
Am I got a fling look?
After the last break up, he is the third person asking me this type of question.
Haiz, is easy to find a bf but not easy to find a good guy.
This is how I think now; I think I should give up on relationship and concentrate on my study and work.
What the point of getting in those complicated and unstable relationship is just a waste of time.

By the way my lip injure, inner bleeding.
Last night at MOS, one stupid guy fall down from dance floor and he fall on Janet back and Janet hit on my face.
When I open my eyes, I taste the blood and I saw Janet sit on the floor.
I faster pull her up. What the hell.
Spoil our night.

No comments: