Friday, July 25, 2008

LEaving my chai chee friends soon

Oh no..i got so many pimples, I think I’m under stress and overwork.
This week I have been very busy, almost everyday went back to school for class and project. And tomorrow I’m going back school for lesson.
Today Lay Lay announces that grace just tender and invoice section short of staff and she asked who wanna go to Comtech. Everyone look at me including Lay Lay, so conclusion, I will be going back to Comtech in a month time. If compare Chai Chee and Comtech, I prefer Comtech because its near to my school but if I go there, CAPA will be short of staff. Currently we are working hard, if short of me they will be working harder. Life will be tough for them. As I come from invoice section before, I understand the job scope and the volume over there. So I know that they can cope with it and don’t need me to be there, but they just don’t wan to work OT, so they requested for staff to go over there.
Haiz. I got to FACE AMY again. Damm it, don’t like her.

No comments: