Wednesday, September 17, 2008

gathering dinner

Today we have our gathering dinner at Chong Qin steamboat, but we went to the wrong outlet due to my blur…… whahaha
Anyway we were having great time over there.
During the dinner, I was sitting beside my didi, darius.. haha
He keep putting food on my plate ended up I ate a lot. Hahaha
Very full.. haha cannot blame him la, he is such a nice guy, next time sure can be a nice bf. Haha see who is the lucky girl.. can win my didi heart. Hahaa
Just now was talking with calvin about our gathering dinner, erm..sound like most of them are my friend..
Fiona is my pan pacific friend, steve is my polymates, darius is my didi, calvin is my colleague, only ben is fiona friend. Hahaa
And they all not close with each other…only know me. Tiao…
Whahaha

No comments: