Thursday, September 25, 2008

sianz..

My weekend very busy and I never get enough rest….
Last Saturday I work from 8am to 9pm and reach home at 10pm…ryan come n fetch me at 11pm and we go clubbing till 3am plus. Haha
Im so power right?
Whaha
My mom knew I going to club and she is trying to stop me. Hahaha but I manage to get out of my house when she in the bath room. Whaha
Haiz
Very strange lor…I think…something really happen to my friend family.. but my friend sound alright to me for the past few days.
Yesterday I have a talk with Eric, my VP…
About my salary adjustment matter, he mention that early in this yr, my salary already adjusted 1.8%, which is very high so this time round I wasn’t in the list.
1.8 high mehz?
Ok nia mahz…
Whahahah
So far no sms or call from Greg lehz.haha soo is this mean….no work for me on weekend?
Then I can rest…and plan……hahhaha

No comments: