Sunday, September 7, 2008

meaningful weekend




I have spent a meaningful weekend, why I say it’s meaningful, because the activity I do is good. No clubbing, drinking etc.

Saturday I go for driving lesson at 8am to 9pm. After that I was going for gym at woodland swimming complex. When I reached there, it’s so crowded, occupy by group of student. The person in charge told me around 10 plus that group of student will be leaving. So I waited at the stadium, because I already full dress up and no point going home. After that Robin sms me say that he is going to gym at 11pm, so I say ok lor I join him lor. When he reached at 11pm, the gym still crowded so we decided to jog at stadium. I only run 5 rounds, so tiring. And he more lousy lor, 6 rounds. As an NS officer standard, 6 round only… very weak

After that, we went to causeway, he said he wanted to shop at causeway point and I got to buy O level book for my sister. When we on the way there, he talk about wallet and I told him if he get from Metro I can help him get 20% lo. So we went to popular, I see the book and he look at parker pens, and I bought the book and he cannot make up his mind which pen to buy, so we went to Metro and he look at the wallet so long and finally decided which one to buy and I put as reserve under Wendy, so tomorrow Wendy will help him get staff purchase.

Then after that we went for lunch, so hungry lo..then we go to popular see pens again. And finally this guy decided which pen to buy. After that I follow him to library cause he need to get some book from library and I need him to carry back the standing mirror, and I also need to go library get some books for my essay.

After the library, we went to courts and bought the standing mirror and took cab home. Finally I got mirror in my room, so happy. Haha tomorrow onwards, I can change and make up in my room le. Haha

Then today I was at home whole day to do my essay. Finally complete. Haha and my muscle ache.. hahaa
Too long never do exercise le.







No comments: