Thursday, June 4, 2009

back from penang







ooo i non stop eating in penang.. argh... must have put on weight.. and now im SICK...

friday
lunch- hokkien mee and fries kway teow
dinner- fries kway teow, lok bak, kang kong cuttle fish, fries osyster,


saturday
breakfast- hong kong di xin
lunch- laksa, chendol, qing wu
dinner- wedding dinner

sunday
breakfast- curry mee, fries carrot cake
lunch- 8 course lunch
dinner- muffin and ice tea @ coffee bean

erm.. i have been 4 yr didn't go back to penang... and now i know..what is true friendship..
Chee Seng and me did not meet for soo long... but he still treat me as good friend...
i only go back for 3 days ..which is very very rush.. but he is trying his best to meet up with me..
saturday he sms me .. ask me wanna meet up at pub.. he gf going with him. then i say.. i cant make it..coz i still stuck at wedding dinner.. then he ask me how about sunday.. my sunday schedule also very pack. so ended up.. he say he meet me up airport... soo nice of him..really trying his best to meet up.. this is what i call.. true friendship... if u really wanna meet up.. u will put in effort to make it happen... i really appreciate a person who put in effort to do thing...


what happen to me.. why always fall sick??
now i fall sick again...
monday night my temp hit 38.5..omg..high fever..
these few days my temp remain as 37.3.. i still go to work..coz so many payment is waiting to apply..and so many course to attend...i still got block nose.. coughing.. erm...sound like swine flu? hahaha



this week never get to go online so freq...
monday night i was at zq house.. he dont let me go online lor.. very bad...
tues..i was at home resting...
wed..zq n me went to amk for dinner and movie.. sweet right??
thurs...zq on course.. that why i can online now..and update my blog.. haha
tml i will be meeting calvin and janet for dinner..


erm.. lau already know im attached.. and why he still keep sms me ar? really dont understand guys lehz...

really love yoke mee sia.. she always side me.. today lay lay bring up one case..ask me why i put on account under uncertificate.. then yoke mee totally side me..sooo nice of her..
then today ruhaini cannot balance ... so they cannot start the overall balancing.. but i still can go off on the dot.. coz yoke mee ask me to go back rest early... she really a nice person...... love her sia.. soo touch of what she do for me...

today i get back two of my result.. yoke mee ask me how is my result.. i say " good" haha then yoke mee soo happy.. she "yeahz" to me.. whaha soo cute...


erm.. i wondering why zq dont like to talk about his past??? eg.. i asked him..how he get down grade in NS.. he dont tell me...


ooo sad.. kelvin going to be posted at brunei for 1 yr... sigh... only left with ben n kris in school..sigh.. next sem not fun le.. no kelvin to play with me liaoz... cannot bully him liaoz kris n ben very nice to me too.. ben cannot bully too much la.. haha he got family one..
kris lehz.. he will let me bully la. but he will suan me too..
but kelvin different.. he never suan me lor. very nice friend.... and he is the only person same age as me lor.. ben soo old le.. kris 1 yr younger than me.. haha





















No comments: