Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stress...feeling down

OMG.. i got soo many personal stuffs to settle...
first... i waiting for SIM to send me the invoice for school fee.. hopefully i will received by this week.. so i can go settle the fee on next monday..
secondly.. i must find one saturday to go down ICA to apply for singapore citizenship...
thirdly.. i got to renew my PDL before july...
next friday onwards.. im very very busy..
i'll be going for MR yup driving lesson.... and my driving lesson almost everyday...
i manage to get two second hand textbook for kris n ben.. sigh.. why cant they go look for it themselve lehz..
tml the seller will go to my office n pass me the textbook...

sigh.. another sad matter... zq mother have many misunderstanding over me.. sigh.. nvm la. time will resolve it... zq very bad la.. dont help me explain..argh...
three more week.. im going holiday with zq.. haha soo excited...
we're going to Hong Kong.. haha erm... i dont think i can buy alotz of stuffs lor. coz this month.. im paying for school fee and driving lesson.. argh.. going on wrong timing.. haha
cannot anyhow buy... must be selective.. whaha
actually zq quite sweet lehz.. he will come to harbour front meet me once in a week after my work.. he purposely drive all the way from his house to harbour front just to have dinner with me and send me home.. haha
yesterday very funny lor.. zq know that DBS shuttle bus will drop us at the bus stop near to siam im hawker center, and he walk all the way there to wait for me.. end up.. i never take DBS shuttle bus.. i taking maple tree shuttle bus.. haha coz i wanna see him earlier. that's why i faster rush out of office and go for maple tree bus.. just hope that i can reach harbour front earlier.. haha then he said next time he dont wan to walk there wait for me le.. sooo SAD....
if i know.. i take DBS bus lor...
today i went to disbursement team for training.. coz now they afraid of H1N1.. and we might be split ops.. soo they want us to cover if one side down..
last time i was in disbursement for 6 mth.. and now they have many changes.. that why they wan me to go there to refresh memory.. so i can cover the duty if really split ops..
sigh. i see spotted risk in the procedure.. sigh. should i bring up? i also spotted the template can be improve in a better way.. will they accept it if i change it??

argh. tml sure got complain from client...
the client have mail us two CHQ.. one CHQ we have bank in and apply the payment accordingly.. and the client highligh to us that.. another CHQ didnt clear...
i suspect... our ppl only take out one CHQ from the envelop.. and another CHQ maybe still inside
so from the system.. i can tell that the application applied on 24 FEB.. then i go dig all the feb source.. cannot find the date 24.. argh. then i ask around.. all said they didnt keep any source...
then no choice la... i have to search from the tall cabinet.. Yoke mee told me that the two cabinet very messy...collapse anytime.. then i told them..if they heard someone shout.. that person will be me.. which mean the thing inside the cabinet collapse on me.. hahaa i spend 30 min searching up n down at the two tall cabinet.. cannot find.. argh.. then i go to my colleague personal cabinet.. one by one search.. finally i found it.. and true enough... the CHQ is inside the envelop.. oo.. really shit lor. tml sure get complain by client le.. is our mistake... everyone got shock when i pull out the CHQ from the envelop...

No comments: