Thursday, August 28, 2008

Emo day......

This few days consultant were around my dept and checking on our work, therefore I’m so busy and no time stopping over at BG section to chit chat. Haiz
Today my daddy never fetch me from chai chee, he was waiting for me at Dover. I took train from bedok to dover…long distance.

When I was on the train, Dover reminds me of my poly life. The first thing came across my mind..is *you*. Anyway that was the past and I have put this back of my mind long long ago when you leaving Singapore. Then I missed the stop and alight at clementi. Whaha too tired le and feeling soo emo…
I looking at my reflection on the train…. I see myself look so tired. And asking myself why I having this type of life and going to live with it for the next 2 yr?
Haiz….leading in “no life” life and making me look so tired.

Today I feel so lost in my class because I missed the last lecture. The last lecture so important but I was doing that stupid ER essay. That’s y I missed it.

Tomorrow I’m meeting Kris to pass him the lecture note because I can’t attend the class.
Got Hawaii events…hehe

No comments: