Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hand in my project :)

my group member, (Me, Jack, Annie)

Yeahz..finally completed our “project” and hand in to my VP this afternoon. Hahaa
We took a group picture and decided to insert into our powerpoint slide, because this Saturday we need to present our project on stage..oh goosh..whahaha

Today I work till 10pm lehz, because I got lot of stuffs to clean up. The consultant is checking on our drawing…argh…

Finally another person realise ..he never see me online for long time so he sms me. Anyway I won’t bother about it, not going to be friend with them anymore…. I’m leading with my new life man..whahhaa

Today having lunch with Annie and Jack, we very click and share our topics. Anyway both of them are married, so I can more or less understand how married couple feel.
Tomorrow going to be long day again, I got to look for paper flower at Cityhall, buy shoe at causeway point ..etc.. haiz tomorrow must go back on the dot, so many stuffs to buy for Saturday events. And I’m meeting Annie and Jack at cityhall MRT station on Saturday morning 8 plus, the program will last from 9am to 5pm

No comments: