Sunday, August 31, 2008

Partnership Power


slacking at Paris Ris Park


Our Project







Having tea @ Coffee Club (Raffles Place)









My Great Team Members(Annie, Me and Jack)


Haha it’s time to upload my project here. Hahaa
Yesterday we attend “partnership power” course at Carlton Hotel. While I waiting for train at woodland mrt station I saw Chu San (my primary school friend), then we took train together and when the train reach Admiralty, Jack come in and join us. When the train reach Sembawang, Ruhaini and Aunty Yvonne come in and I give my seat to aunty Yvonne and Joo Cheng join us at Katib.

We meeting Annie and Liza at Cityhall control station, and go to Carlton hotel together.
We program was quite fun, the speaker very good and we have enjoys our day. In the morning, the speaker talk about his book and we have our buffet lunch at the café. Annie, Jack and me occupy one table and enjoy ourselves. I feeling quite guilty for not able to join my colleague, because most of my colleague are malay and I feeling more happy to be with be Annie and Jack. Because we got many topic to talk about, eg, their marriage life, work, guys, girl, schooling, etc….

Oh ya…after the first tea break; we have our short presentation for our project. Haha
After lunch, we play many games and we come out with many ideas …hahaha

And finally, the most important part….our project get third prize. Hahaha
We are happy with this result hahaa

I feeling so glad and happy to team with them, and get to know them better and having this friendship in my office. Frankly speaking, it’s hard to find a good friend in the office. And I so glad that I got them as my friend. Haha and I also cannot forget to mention about my editor. Haha Chern Yang….. I give my vote to him and Bee yuan for Miss and Mr Hawaii. But too bad..they never win. Haiz… haha Bee yuan is a nice girl; I must help him to get her. Hahahaa

After the events, I meeting my sister at Raffles place and we enjoy our tea at coffee club till 7pm and go home.
today i work with Ben and we have one hour break, so Greg bring us to Paris Ris Park. we play arcade and walk walk at the beach.















No comments: