Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Project..for 30 AUG




Share with u all some picture taken at Sentosa One 15 degree ballroom


TEO KIAN NEN….u r reading my blog….omg..i didn’t realise it..whaha
Now ur BIG NAME is on my page..whahaha

Sunday I sleep at 3am lor.then woke up at 5:45…less than 3 hr of sleep. In the office I work like a zombie, my brain cell all dead..whaha
Then my colleague asked me to go back and sleep and my colleague will help me to look through my essay and edit. Hopefully my colleague can understand what I am writing. Whaha

Yesterday, Annie, Jack and me was having discussed about our “project” during lunch time. We have come out with some ideas on what to do and started prepare all the “things” we needed. Haha I cannot write it out here…must wait 30 AUG then I post it out ..whaha
It’s a secret..and it’s a competition. First prize get 1k cash lehz.whahaa
Pray hard…pray hard :P

No comments: