Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally I have submitted my ER essay, struggle to write up to 2000 words. Hahaa
Friday after class and our lesson ended early so uncle Ben, Kris and me go to MAC for supper and around 10pm, we drove back to SIM and pick Janet up from there. Kris drop off at Dover MRT station and uncle Ben drop us at Clark quay and I accompany Janet to have supper at MAC. After that we went to O bar.

This is the first time we went there without Ryan. No one protect us again from guys……
we order bo burn coke first coz janet like it so much but I don’t really like it. Too gassing..whahaa

then got one group of guys dance beside us and one of the guy wearing hair ban..then janet told me he must be a gay..but she is WRONG….
Coz tt “gay” guy come to my back and rub again me and I stare at Janet and say “ I though…u told me is a gay?” then Janet laugh lor..then I walk out of O bar. After that that “gay” guy come out and smile to me but I pretend never see him. I took my HP out and smsing.. whaha

Later on we went in and order my FAV…Vodka orange, this time round, got this group of guys..keep surrounding us. Two of them were behind janet and one of the guy was behind me. And Janet keep telling me the one behind me very cute..ask me to go for it but im not interested la..i told her if she wants she can go for it. But then this guy keep staying behind me …and he is quite good la. Never rub again me never take advantage of me. He just keeps staying at my back.

Then after quite sometimes, finally he come and talk to me. They are Linus, Nick and Junn, Linus is the one behind me and Nick and Junn were aiming for Janet.
Linus is a Irish mixed, Junn is Korea mix and Nick is Chinese.
And so happen that Linus also stay at woodland. Whahaa
Soo “ qiao”
But anyway, they are just our friend for that night only. Haha
Coz Linus told me he will keep me safe, so is good also la..got them around, don’t have those despo guys keep trying to come near us and rub lor.

Yesterday went to watch “ money no enough 2”, not nice to watch lehz…whahaa
Waste my time…

No comments: