Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fail my TP again

OMG... i cant believe it.. i made such a stupid mistake which i never never expected..
im very confident in my S course.. i always do it so well and got no worry for it.
my instructor even praise my S course very goood and he say this is the most difficult one..
ended up.. i mount kerb at S course today.... omg... sigh. today the circuit soo many cars and no one is giving in to me..then i;m the forth car waiting outside the S course.. and im quite impatience lor..then when is my turn.. i step on the accelerator too hard and the car just went up the kerb..shit lor.
actually today my tester quite good one. sigh..
overall got 14 pt.. but immediate failure..
zq very busy these two weeks... coz got a old aeroplane come in and many work to do..
soo.. i only can cry inside my room lor... stupid mistake
when i come out.. i called my instructor.. he ask me what happen..i say mount kerb at S course.he ask " u always no problem with S course. why will u mount kerb..never follow what i teach u?" then i say " dont know lehz..too many cars infront" then he say " wait there patience and do it slowly la.. why soo kan chiong.. faster go take test date now"
then i say " dont want la. need a rest..maybe december lor"
then he say " if u take now.. u TP will be in oct.. and u only need 2 to 3 lesson before TP. wont take up so much of ur time" then i say " see how..call u when i want to book"
then i go home.. no mood to book..i go on bed and sleep..then around 3 plus.. my instructor call me.he say he at the booking screen now.. he told me 20 oct.. 10:15..very good timing.. confirm no car on road and circuit..ask me can or not..then i say anything lor.
i think he already book for me le..
sigh.. very disappointed in myself....

No comments: