Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy day

ooo friday night very unlucky.. when i go to water cooler outside library with stanley.. i saw my ex bf lor..damm.. i think he current gf study in SIM la.coz he is from SMU mahz. shouldnt be here.. ahaha and that day SIM having RMIT graduation ceremony..he is holding a flower with a group of friends.. poor girl. this guy is bad bad bad.. haha soo far all my ex's.. he is the most worse guy..whaha i feel soo happy that i make a right choice to leave him.. and i shouldnt accept him at the first place.. hahaa

oo my investment test gone case le.. got to work harder on my proj and exam..argh..
still left with one more test and proj..then have to prepare for exam already..

oo sept got wedding dinner.. to attend.. joanne and stanley.. oct is lilin..got to be her sister.. very busy busy..

after my class.. azahar come to school to pick me up.. and we meet janet at o bar.. haha very booring lor.. o bar no ppl lehz.very funny..
usually very crowded around 11 plus.. ended up. no ppl lehz. around 1am .also no ppl at dance floor..weird weird..
then ar. we went up to double o..the music very very noisy.. argh. didnt enjoys ourself lor. then we drink alotz lehz..
one jug vodka orange, one jug martell green tea, two tequila shot.. haha and i pengz liaoz. too long didnt drink.haha
azahar send me home then send janet back..azahar very gentleman lor.. stay at tampines. and still sending me back.. and he still come out of his car and walk me to my lift.. haha very nice chap..hehe then i reach home.. rush to toilet and vomit like hell..whaha almost hug my toilet bowl and sleep. but i must force myself to crawl out to my room and text zq that i reach home..haha
then i slept till 8am.. woke up.. bath .. change . pack and go to zq house. i went to collect my sister medical report first, then go sun plaza buy breakfast and meet zq and go to his house eat and sleep.. haha we sleep till 2pm plus. very pig right? haha after that.. prepare and go to orchard.. we park at elizabeth hotel.. then go to the cathay watch " proposal" haha after that.. we Q up 1 hr plus at auston.. for dinner.. haha then we walk back to elizabeth hotel.hehe we walking.. and chatting.. very nice.. then after that.. we wait at elizabeth hotel Asernal pub for the asernal match which start at 12am.. till 2 am.. i reach home 3 am.. and sleep till this morning 12pm.. haha very tired lor..hehe

No comments: