Sunday, August 2, 2009

yeahz long weekend coming soon

tml onwards my class schedule fixed..
every monday wed and friday.. haha
my schedule will be very PACK..
hehe
i dont know why i like zq sooo much lehz.. ahhaa
totally fallen for him.. hehe
sometimes.. he is sooooo sweet....
oh ya.. friday evening we almost got into car accident...
when we at traffic junction before Tangs shopping mall. then i told him the traffic light turn
amber. but he didnt heard it and he drive through.. other car at the other side already prepare to moving.. and almost bang into us.. OMG.. i got shock. but the first time come into my mind is " oh shit..the car soo near" but what come into zq mind is my safety.. coz the car is coming towards my side..
he is worry for my safety.. very funny hor.. i dont even think of my own safety lehz...
after this incident.. i dont really enjoys my dinner at elizabeth hotel. zq said if i feel like drinking mocktail ... just order.. he cannot.coz he is driving.. but i dont want la.. no mood le.. i got shock.. and mind not there to enjoys liaoz.just feel like going home.. coz if i suay one time. it would be second time mahz.so i just feel like going home and let this bad luck day pass...and everything will be fine tml..
saturday zq come n fetch me from school..and we went to the famous wrap chicken just beside my school..yummy yummy.. we order fish, wrap chicken, quil, fried tofu.. hehe
i dont eat the quil la. yuack.is a bird lehz.. and they didnt remove the head n leg lor. omg..i see already .. dont even dare to touch.. how to eat lehz? hahaha
then zq ask me why my face look soo pale..am i sick.. ahha actually is the first day of my period lehz. .and it come alotz lor..losing blood.. soo look pale..

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.