Saturday, August 22, 2009

i want nobody but you...

hehe this is the first time i get angry with zq for soo long.. i exactly two days didnt talk to him on phone, i only reply his sms.. and i scold him thro sms. . really very angry lor.. and he dont know how man make me happy lor.. very dumb.. haha but surprisingly he was soo cute on monday.. haha so we're ok le.. haha
monday i having class in school.. and he text me. ask me what time class end.. i said 9:30.. coz this leadership class always ended early.. then around 9pm. he say he is coming to fetch me, then i say dont need.. then he said he already on his way..
then when i get in his car.. he super act cute lor.. haha turn on my favourite FM.. 98.7. haha coz he usually dont listen to song ..then he still purposely tell me " ur favourite FM.. " then i say " yea.. i know." then he ask " how is the air con?" damm kns lor. ahha he adjust the aircon nicely for me.. haha then i say" ok la" then he more act cute lor. he say " how is my top?" haha he wear the England Jersey which i given to him last time. haha super act cute lor.. haha then i happy liaoz la... hehe
soo i decide to make something for him.. today i try doing Mango Sago.. hehe i know he likes mango. hehe just pray hard.. its taste nice.. ahaha Janet pass her driving le. shiok. hehe
yesterday she stay over at my house. coz her test 8am mahz. and practice 7am. soo early. soo she stay over and my instructor come my place in the morning then she drive to ssdc lor. haha
16 pt.. hehe cool.. tues is my turn liaoz. STRESSED...

my feeling just like the song...

No comments: