Monday, June 30, 2008

bad day

Finally my pms come….hahaa it have been delay for 20 days.. I’m feeling so pain and uncomfortable.

Last week I drink again, I met up with my classmates and have dinner at Suntec city, after that we went to Gotham penthouse.
This coming Saturday Janet will be back from Taiwan, we will be celebrating her birthday for her. I told myself, after this Saturday I must not go drink so often, really bad for health. Must do more exercise.

I have been living in a boring and dry life.
Everyday just pass without any meaning.

Its time to rest, the pain is killing me ……argh…

By the way this week I’m quite busy.

Monday- class

Tuesday-class

Wednesday- going little Indian with Ruhaini and Liza

Thursday- class (sad, my parents going Malaysia. I got to go to school on my own)

Friday- ming shi wedding, morning go to her house, afternoon go for my Final theory Test then go Joyce house prepare then go to hotel.

Saturday- morning might be working for Greg at RP, 1pm got driving lesson.

Saturday evening – FREE

Sunday- FREE

No comments: