Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Prince turn into Frog











Ok, I’m quite busy recently, so no time to update my blog. Haha ok I do a quick review for last week.

I busy watching a old Taiwan drama “ prince turn into frog”, very nice and I manage to completed the whole series within one week. Haha I’m totally falling in love with the Ming Dao, haha he look so cute in the drama.
So I check it out on his profile and realize he got this new drama with the same actress in “ price turn into frog”. This is the second time they act together.

So Sunday I went to TS and bought the VCD. Haha haven’t completed, still in the process.

Friday night I meet up with my classmates and go O bar club.

Saturday and Sunday I stay at home.

Ok, time to sleep. Good night to everyone. when my prince will appear?




No comments: