Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hopeless week

golf court

this is Steve- our future great programmer haha


salom- order by Steve

Salom and chicken combo-- is mine haha

"steak" order by leonard



our drink's


Wow..i realized I got one week never update my blog. Haha This week very busy due to month end and project deadline.

Finally I have completed my marketing part, haha it’s have been nightmare for me. Haha
My result will be out on 4 June, very nervous, hopefully I can make it.

Yesterday I went to PS with Steve and Leonard for movie, Narnia, hahaa
Very nice movie, the prince so handsome. Haha we have our dinner at pepper lunch, the food okok to me nia.then when Steve and me on the way back, I saw Aunty Yvonne in the train. Hahaa

Today I start work at 8am, so early. I force myself to get up from bed and went to work. Haha today the event quite pack but we got 3 hr long break. Haha
We slack at Vivo city, I bought two stuffs. Hahaha














CAn't wait for Friday, haha its party time, Janet exam over, my project hand in, so we shall have fun then. hahaha







No comments: