Sunday, May 25, 2008

busy weekend..







This two days never get to rest, Saturday I woke up at 6am plus. Meeting Fiona, Kelvin and Greg at Newton taxi stand, greg drop Kelvin and me at Sentosa cove doing deco at 15 degree. We finished it around 11am then we bough ice cream eat while waiting for Greg to fetch us at 12pm. Kelvin very funny lor..wanna paid him the ice cream money he don’t wan to take lor. Haha
Greg really on time, he come n fetch us at 12pm then we went to do two more order then have our lunch at bukit timah Mac. After that he dropped me at china square and drop Kelvin at bedok. Fiona is the more xin fu gal. haha she follow Greg. Hahaa

I finished my deco ard 3:45 then take cab to meet Greg at East Coast Big Splash.
The cab uncle very friendly and funny, he joke and talk to me so we have a nice trips.
I reach Big Splash before Greg and help him to do the setup there. and later on Kelvin finished his side and meet us there too.
We have our dinner at old town cafĂ©, argh..don’t go there. The food cannot make it.
I order hou fang and they serve in Bowl lehz.haha so funny.
Then Greg order prawn mee and it’s so red, look more like curry mee. Then Fiona order curry mee..wow super Red..fill with chilli oil..soo oily lor
Then Kelvin one is the most normal..becoz is the most simple and common dish. Ahha Maggie mee with one Egg n two Ham..cost 5 dollars plus. Hahaa

After our dinner, we went to chalet. We delivery our new product, balloons with Lighting. So nice. Hahaa
But we were having a hard time to inflate it. then in the chalet, the balloon fly up to the ceiling and got two stuck at the corner, Greg use one balloon to try to stick it down, but only manage to stick one balloon down and another one still stuck there.
Then ar..he use tap to throw it and try to hit the balloon out from the corner, but ended up the tap stuck there. hahaa so funny lor

Then when we at gay pub, got one gay try to stand near Kelvin and keep touching his back. Kelvin get so nervous and loose his concentration then never realize the balloon too big then burst..hahaha
Anyway… we are very busy and yet still quite fun.

This morning we have a order at woodland and I meet Greg at blk 831. After this order we go to Sentosa again then after this we meet Darius.
Then I told Darius all the funny stuffs happen on yesterday. Then today Darius help me tie lor coz he see me like very painful when I tie the balloon.
Haha forever my dearest DIDI. Always so helpful.
.
Then Greg bring us to 7 storey and have lunch then Darius take train and go back with me. Hahaa then he share with me many things during his NS.






No comments: