Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gathering with Projectmates








This is my dessert...nice?

chocolate with Waffle ..yummy

Er..this is Edwin Crisy Fish with Pasta, erm.not very attractive hor? haha

Yeah, this is mine

Chen Wei order Cheesy Chicken. wow

Lilin Order this

onion ring

Chen Wei and Edwin

Edwin and me

me and Lilin


Friday night after my work, I meet up with my poly project mates (Edwin, Chen Wei and Lilin). We have our dinner at New York New York at Citylink, and we discuss about our holiday trip. Haha finally we plan to go Tioman, yeahz…so happy.

Di wei called me and ask me out for drink, but I’m not in the mood, because is my first day of my period. Haha and I carry three boxes of cakes with me. Argh.

Yesterday I’m not working; I meet up with Victor at Cwp Mac. We chat and discuss about stuffs and he so nice, bought for me dark chocolate from Australia. After that I went to North Point Esprit Factory Outlet, I shop there quite long and bought 6 items. Then my dad called me and asked me to come out immediately, got urgent matter. So I rush home from there and settle the stuffs. Then I went back to Cwp again as I need to buy some stuffs from Pets Shop. So I bought the fish ball and spring roll from Jerk Thai for my dinner. Haha
I was so boring and called Steve, he not a good talker lor. I’m the one entertain him lehz, he ask me to talk and he listen. Argh
So eventually I hang up the phone

No comments: