Thursday, May 15, 2008


This week very tired, last Sunday is a disaster for me.
Haiz
Greg van break down, Fiona and me got to set up the Tweety restaurant at East Coast Park and Greg is not following us. He waited for us at the Changi Champer. After we have completed the setup, we took cab to meet up with him. After work, Fiona and me go orchard shopping and bought present for Calvin. Then I meet up with my family member at Square 2 for Mother Day celebration.

Monday got class, and I go back after my tea break, because I’m very tired.
Tuesday we send email to appeal for our assignment, and I did something very foolish. Oh my god, haha Margaret reply our email regarding our appeal, then I use wrong email and reply to everyone and including Margaret. Nevermind, it’s over.


my DBS photo

No comments: