Sunday, May 4, 2008

Boring Weekend

Finally I’m back to my normal routine. Haha yesterday and today I’m working for Greg. Fiona just join in our team, yeah so good. We shall have more fun in the future. Hahaa
So far..our team members are Calvin, Darius, Kelvin, Leonard, Fiona and me. Yeah..we are expanding. Haha

Yesterday I was so surprise Darius will join us and I only get to know he is coming while we are waiting for Fiona. Haha Today I work again because last week Darius had covered me while I study for my exam. Haha today we went to Sentosa and Changi resort. The weather so hot, we are melting. Haha

Robin told me he might be going for SIA interview as a crew, omg…He’s going to ruin his future. Haiz.I also doesn’t know how to wake him up … haiz. If he really did that, this will be the most foolish thing he done in his life. If he is a girl, I’ll support him. But work as a steward, really no future. So angry to hear that he got this thought.

I maybe want to change job and going for higher paid, because I’m planning to get a car. Haha

No comments: