Tuesday, May 6, 2008

school started again-marketing class

Sunday night can’t get to sleep due to time lapse lor. Haiz
So Monday..i got headache..i took panadol..if not I can’t work. The pain is killing me.
Haha then Monday evening I got class, I went to popular meet di wei and we bought our marketing text book and then went to food court to meet up with my group of friends. Haha
I really like my class, because I got many good friends there. haha they are so fun.
Erm..seem like marketing quite easy to pass and score.. haha
We got group project again and we get back to our old group members. Haha
Joyce and I help uncle ben to form a new group, we advise them not to go back to their old group because they are not happy with each other during their last project, so no point going back.

Then Monday afternoon I sent email to Robin and first time received an out of office email back. I thought he was on leave, ended he fall sick. Haiz. I think he is over work lahz. Never rest.

That Chee Mun say I’m the most noisy among my group. So bad. Haha no lor, I’m very quiet one hor..hahaa


then i saw Calvin at SIM bus stop and we chat for a while, then i also saw Grace at the bus stop. haha

No comments: