Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nani came to Chai Chee :)

me and my Darling(Nani)

This few day really very busy, how come I always so busy? Can I have some time to rest?
Hahaha
Monday I got class…Tuesday I work until 7pm…Wednesday I got class again..and today..finally I’m free to update my blog. Hahaa

Today Nani came to Chai Chee for some audit purpose. Then Ruhaini, Liza, Nani and I take cab to Geylang Silap for lunch. I order my favourite Indian Rojak and Mee Goreng.
Nani asked me to go take train with her..haha long journey lehz..we take from Bedok to Jurong east and then from Jurong east to Woodland. Haha no choice lahz..Nani stay at Boon Lay.

I was so excited about DBS dinner..hahaa my table no is 282. My team is Asia Chic. Haha

Today Robin called and shared with me his good news. Haha he received call from OCBC and HSBC for job interview. Erm
Yesterday in class, Claris asked me..” u still single?” I say “ ya”
Then she ask” how is u and your ex? Still keep in touch?”
Then I say “ yahz” then she asked me” got think of patch back?”
I reply” I don’t know”
Hahaa
I really don’t know. This type of thing..i can’t make decision. Hahaha what can I say is” its depends”
Hahaa
So I think..i need to make thing clear with Robin so that I can move on………….

No comments: