Monday, May 19, 2008

No More "R"

Today no mood, yesterday I went to watch movie with my sister, Made of Honour, very nice movie.
Before I go off, I told Robin in msn, I say I’m going for dating. Then he ask me” really?”
Then I say” yah” then he wish me good luck then. Haha stupid lor
Then when I’m back from movie, he asked me how is my dating. Argh
Then I finally made up my mind and make thing clear with him.
I ask him “ u treated me as ur friend or ex gf?” “ any intention to patch back?”
Then he ask me why I suddenly asked him this question?”
Then I say “nothing just wanna know. If he don’t wan to talk about it, its ok”
Then he say” ok I mean we are friend, nothing to avoid.”
He answer is so clear. So I shall MOVE on.
Today onwards..no more ROBIN on my blog.
Today I saw him online but I never msn him and he also never msn me.

We still can be friend, but..not at the moments.i need to forget about him first.

No comments: