Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally exam over

Ok.. This few days I’m damm busy lor.
I shall start from Wednesday night … I meet up with Ryan and Janet, then we went to O bar but the Q is so long. Therefore we went to clark quay and can’t decide where to go. Ended Ryan suggested to go Gotham Penthhouse. Haha we went in..drink n dance. Janet suggested using straw to drink which can get high faster. So we drank first jug with straw and finish it one shot. After that we went to dance again. Around 3a.m plus, we order another jug. This time we did the same again. Finished it one shot. But after that they went to smoke and leave me alone there. The music stopped and got performance on stage. I sit there and watch the performance and slowly I feel I a bit drunk le. I sms my didi and he happened to be at clark quay too. So when Janet they all came back from smoke, we go home. When we on the way to car park, I vomit out. Omg. This is the first time I vomit at public. Haha so pai sei. That’s the end of my Wednesday night.

Haha then I woke up quite late on Thursday and get a bit hang over. Haha then I really no mood to study my commercial and I keep fall sleep when I study.
I force my self to stay alert and completed few chapter. After that I slept at 12am because tml paper started at 10am.

So today I woke up at 6am and continue to study and later on I meet Di Wei and we went to school together and meet Ming shi and Joyce for breakfast at food court. Haha
Then I saw cheng song at exam hall, he say I still never change my bad habit, always last minutes then study. Hahaa

After the paper, I went to Bugis meet Stephen for lunch and shopping. We went to sakae for lunch buffet then went to PS to shop for my dinner and dance dress. We can’t find any nice dress so we walk down to center point, Hereen, HMV, and TAKA and finally we stop at Far East. Haha so tired. My legs feel very pain after walking for so many hours.

No comments: