Monday, April 28, 2008

OB Exam

Finally today is my first day of exam, Organizational behavior. Haha erm I think Q 1 still ok, manageable. Q2 a little bit tough. But overall, shouldn’t be a problem for a pass, but it quite hard to score. Anyway this paper only 40% haha so hopefully my project will help.

it's "me", after the exam @ toilet

Now I got to start on my accounting, argh..quite tough. Tomorrow I’m going to library again. No matter what, must keep on practice for my accounting.

This morning I call Robin and disturb him again. hahaa I like to disturb him lo, don’t know why. Haha



After the paper, Ming Shi cried outside the toilet. I think she is over stressed up. Haiz
I don’t know what I can do to help her. By the way, today I went to cwp shopping and bought one esprit top for myself. Hehe I must reward myself with something ok. Haha

No comments: