Thursday, April 24, 2008

EXAM STRESS DAY 2

This morning I woke up at 8:30am, bath, change and pack all my stuffs and went to Civic Plaza Mac meet Di Wei for breakfast.

We order Big Breakfast and as usual I took many packets of black pepper. Haha I like to eat eggs, hash brown with black pepper.

We reach library just 5 min before its open, and so many people is waiting outside. Its look like they having Singapore Great Sales, everyone waiting outside the door and when the door open halfway, many people bend down and run in. omg, typical Singaporean, KIASU

When I enter the door, got people push me and I almost fall down.argh.
Then we manage to get four persons table at level 3. We put our stuffs and di wei went for smoke and I go NTUC buy sweet and mineral water.


our notebook, he's one look so small, mine so big haha

our messy table


About noon, we saw one of our classmate there, we asked her to join us.
Di wei login to SIM website and realize our commercial law result is out, and he fail, he get 6/20. I so nervous, because my answer very different from all my classmates.
But I unable to login cause I forget my password, I keep on trying and di wei tell me Kelvin and Claris also get 6 mark. I getting more worry and panics, how come so many people fail and I surely fail too. Finally I manage to login and very surprise I passed.
And we ask our classmate to check her result and she get 2 marks.
Hai, they mark so strict.



Then di wei and I go for our lunch at food court, I order my favorite Kim chi ramen, haha
After our lunch, we went to shopping. Haha then my classmates ask me am i single, i say yes, and she going to match make me and her colleague, OMG, am i that old??? argh...she say her colleague very good and she help him to look around for gf.





We stay there until 7 plus and Di Wei friend came, he send me home and they going out after that. When I’m on the car, Robin called me and Di Wei making a lot of noise. Haha he always likes to disturb me, but lucky Robin never heard what he said.
Haha

Today I completed chapter 5 and 6 for OB.
Yeah
And tml I meeting Di wei same time but change venue, we going BK for breakfast.

No comments: