Sunday, April 20, 2008

busy busy busy

WOW…my schedule is so pack from yesterday and today.
Yesterday after work, I meet Calvin at Harbour Front, we went to KFC and slack there. About 7pm plus, Stephen called me, they have reach Pastamania, so we meet them over there, I was so surprise to see Simon there too. Haha

We talk about our coming dinner and dance; I was so excited about it. haha
After the dinner, we went to shopping. Haha then I shop for my dinner and dance dress. Stephen help me pick so many dress and I try on, but too bad, none of it really look prefect on me. So I think I need to shop again.

About 10pm, Janet met us at the bridge to St James. We went to one of the pub there and get some drink. After that we went to dance floor. But the music really cannot make it. haiz..
Then we went to power house, again…the music so boring. Haha
Stephen really can dance but look GAY lehz..whaha Chen yan get soo HIGH lor..he went up on stage and jio me up..omg..of coz I won’t do such thing lahz. Stephen pushes me up but I don’t wan la. Haha



* we try to take pic but too bad, cant see my face

*my backview. haha



We really cant take it, the music is so boring. So we made up our mind, we went to O bar. Haha
When I reached there, Darius sms me, he asked me not to get drunk. haha my didi so caring. Not bad ar.. hahaaa

When we get soo high and they announce they are closing, spoil my mood, never really have fun lor.

I reached home about 4am, get some sleep and woke up at 8am this morning, haha and I never for my work.haha FIRST TIME lehz.

Our last order at Woodland, so Greg sends me home. Then I get some sleep and woke up by Robin phone call. Haha

I met Kevin at woodland mrt taxi stand about 6:25 lor. Then we go Katong Village. Wow. FINALLY I get to eat my garlic naan again. yummy yummy.

After that I met Robin for movie, Forbidden City. Erm..the movie quite lame. Haha

That’s the end of my Friday and Saturday, I feel so guilty, because I never study. Sob sob.

No comments: