Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday















Haha as what I expected, Darius really come to work. He really is my good didi, so concern about my health. Whaha Today is Leonard first day of work so I have to guide him.

Greg was quite serious about teaching new helper this time, today is the first time I saw him guide people, and some more he asked Darius to drive the vehicle and I sit in front seat, and he will guide Leonard at the back. So SERIOUS

When we on the way to our next venue at Bukit Batok, we play with our HP mp3.haha
I show him how good is my camera and he show me how good is his MP3 haha
Then we two listening to the MP3 by his ear piece and he too enjoys with the music and missed the Jurong Town Hall exit. Argh….he make the same mistake as Greg and we almost late for our next order.

We got one order is 166 balloons, actually inflate 166 balloons in the van shouldn’t be a problem, but this time half of the van occupied by toys. So it’s seem like quite impossible but we make it.
Hahaha

Leonard is fully covered by the balloons. Haha we can’t even see his face. Then Darius got to lie down on the tank. Me?? Lean again the door. Haha
Every time Darius tie the balloons, he got to turn the balloon in order to tie it. The van is so pack with balloons and we two sit quite close. So the balloon hit my face when he ties it.argh…then when I inflate the balloon, it hit Darius face, because he is so close to the tank lor Ahha so it’s FAIR.

Overall, it’s fun but quite tiring.

No comments: