Sunday, April 13, 2008

bOring SAturday

I woke up at 11pm, haha half a day gone. I feel the pain from my back.
I don’t intend to go out today, I need to study for my EXAM..stressed. I still stuck at commercial law..OMG

The whole afternoon, I sitting in front of my notebook and study my commercial law and meanwhile preparing the note. My mommy never bought lunch for me, Yong ann asked me not to cook Maggie mee and I promise him I won’t but end up I still ate it..hehe I’m very lazy to go down and buy food. Sorry lah Yong ann, I never listen to you, haha but don’t worry, I’ll take the med you had bought for
me on time ok? Haha
my maggie mee (i'm not good at cooking :P)

In the evening, I feel so tired, my eyes so pain. I decided to take a short nap but Murfee disturbing me. He is getting naughtier.

murfee, very naughty

About 7pm, I went for dinner with my whole family member at second coffee shop. I order my all my favourite dishes, curry fish head, hot plate toufu, etc..Yummy Yummy. Haha then my primary school friend, Chu San, spotted me and sms me. Haha and we sms each other at the coffee shop, haha quite stupid lor, we just sitting two to three table away.

After dinner, I come back and study, study and study again. Then about 1030, I meet Robin for supper, as usual, we talk about career, work etc. he was stuck at his current job and I trying to pull him out. But I not sure am I doing the right thing? I just don’t like contract work; it’s like not a stable job and unsecured. We ended our supper around 12am plus and continuous to chat in Msn until 3:30am. Haha I got to wake up at 7:30am on next day lor..haha overall not bad lor, at least I managed to ask him the question which had been on my mind for long time.

Darius called me and realize I’m not feeling well. Haha coz my voice changed due to my sore throat, coughing and block nose. Haha he asked me whether I can cope with the work on Sunday as there will be 400 balloons to inflate. Haha… actually I also don’t know I able to cope with it or not and he say tomorrow see how lor, he might give me surprise.
Haha I think he will come n help me lor.. hahaa he is my good didi lehz..haha

This is how my Saturday goes. Oh ya..i received my RMIT student card, yeah.haha got my picture there.

my RMIT Student card, hehe nice rite?

No comments: