Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's FRIDAY~!~!

Finally it’s Friday, going to end my busy week. Haha
This morning I was so surprise to see Ruhaini in the office, normally she will come in around 9am, but this morning she was there before me. I’m not late wor..she is early….she told me she reached there around 8:15am

My company union having some charity activity, they set up booth outside my office and selling soft toys and other stuffs. Liza and me went out and take a look, haha end up I bought the biggest bear. Its not that I kiasu ok, MUST be supportive. It’s for charity.

my big bear bear
we are trying to take pic with the bear, but my arm not long enuff lahz. haha sorry lahz. only can see our face


Today is the last lesson, oh..i going to miss my classmates..haha
My daddy helps me bring back my big bear bear, so I don’t need to carry it around my school. Hahaa As usual, I reach school around 6:25 pm, and then I went to food court for my dinner with my classmates. We gossip, joke, sharing exam tips...Etc. haha

My jie mei Anthony look for me at food court, haha we take picture using my new phone. Haha I realize after knowing him for so many years, this is the first time we take picture together. I love my new phone, the camera so good, the picture so clear.



Btw, I got a serious backache problem. My colleague told me is due to our office chair, my accounting lecturer told is cause by the wrong sleeping position, my friend told me is lack of exercise..omg..which one is correct root cause of my backache? Should I see consult doctor? Haha i think i'm getting old....

No comments: