Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exam Stress Day 5 (happy day)

Expected, Di Wei put me aeroplane, but luckily got Roy. Haha so I’m not alone.
I bought the fish ball from Jerk Thai, the spicy sauce really very spicy, my tears drop when I ate it. haha
Roy leaves the library quite early, and I’m alone.
Robin called me around 7pm plus, and I ask him to come over help me carry heavy stuffs, he don’t wan lor, he say he is very tired after whole day working and want to go home early. Then I say” ok lahz, u go home bahz” he thought I’m angry. But actually I’m not lahz, only a little bit lor haha
Then very surprise, he comes to library look for me. Haha so touch. But he is not romantic leh, I ask him “wow u really come here help me carry stuffs ar?”
Then he says “I see u always help me so I help u too”
Tiaoz. Anyway tonight I a bit mood swing. Haha

No comments: