Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EXAM STRESS DAY 1

Omg. Yesterday I work OT until 10pm lor. Haha but it’s expected as I’m going for my long leave, so I got many stuff to be clear. Yoke mee put me aeroplane, she say she going to work OT with me until 10pm, but around 7:57pm, she told me she is going home cause she is very tired. The last shuttle bus from my workplace to Cityhall at 8pm, how am I going to pack my stuffs within 3min? That’s impossible. So I stick with my plan, work OT.

About 8:30pm, Liza husband come and fetch her, so…I’m alone in the office.
Everyone has gone back. So I called Robin to disturb him. Haha cause I know he must be working at this hour. Haha as usual I called him and say” Hey FREE LABOUR”
And you know what, I’m right ..he is still working. And so coincidence, he meeting client at Paris Ris, so he suggested to go back together cause my office at Bedok. Both at east side and we stay at Woodland lor, so long journey.

Later on, I called him and ask him what time he finish meeting his client, he say about 9:45, so I suggested him to come over bedok and we take cab home, cause after 10pm, I can claim, yeah..hehe

So after 10pm, I took cab from my office and go Bedok bus stop fetch Robin and drop him at his house then go to my place lor. Haha he don’t believe I can claim cab fare lor. Haha he is so hyper active in the cab, keep on talking non stop. Haha

Today I went to library study alone, I was so unlucky. When I’m on the bus, I realize I forget to bring my laptop adaptor. Then when I walk to library, my paper bag torn, argh..so bad luck. So I go home and take my adaptor and a bag.

Then I saw Roy at library, he also study alone. Haha before I leave, got one china girl pesters me to help her sign in the free internet at library.

Today raining so heavily and 903bus Q so long, I can’t get in the first bus, got to wait for second bus.





No comments: