Saturday, April 26, 2008

Exam Stress Day 3

By right this morning I suppose to meet Di wei for BK breakfast then go library study, but..last night he sleep very late so he sms me this morning and told me he going to meet me about 11am plus. Argh
Then I go library alone, and chop our usual place again.
So many people approach for the empty seat but I got to reject them.
So pai sei…all is Di wei fault.

Di wei come at 12pm plus lor. Soo LATE, then we go for lunch and back to study again.
Ooo..then got one drama happen…
This primary school girl sits on one uncle seat while he is away.
She thought the seat is empty. When the uncle come back, he is very rude. He ask the girl to get up. Then the guy beside this girl helps her. The uncle get very angry and he kick her chair away.
The guy gets very angry and stands up scolding this uncle. End up this guy approach librarian, but the uncle doesn’t admit it. Then the librarian look around and we all say he got kick the chair.
This uncle doesn’t wan to apologise to this girl, so the guy called police. Before he call, he ask we all willing to be his witness, I’m ok with it lor, so I write my name and contact no down.

When the police come, he brings this uncle and the guy and little girl go down and talk. About 30 min later, they come out and the guy told us this uncle apologise to them.
I think the police should bring this uncle back and lock for few hour lor.
How can they let him off so easily? He is so rude.

this uncle in white lor. very rude china guy


Then today I bought my door curtain, so nice.
But my dog scares of it. haiz.
Useless murfee, Haha he is very timid dog.

u see murfee, he stay outside, not dare to come near the curtain.haiz

No comments: