Friday, May 9, 2008

boring day

Today I’m late for work. Haha
This morning when I woke up, I got diarrhea, then spend too much time in the toilet, so ended I’m late for work. But luckily I manage to catch the last bus at 8am to Chai Chee.
This morning my colleagues talk about how Yoke Mee get scolded by Helen last evening. They sound so pity of her, but in the afternoon when I told them Yoke Mee on MC, never attend the meeting with AMM. Then they all started talk bad things about her. Haha that’s life...politics. hahaa
Today I manage to clear quite few of my On Account. I really hate to clear On Account, can I just leave it? hahaha
I feel like leaving the place and don’t bother about my “On Account”…
Haha irresponsible right?
Finally tomorrow is my DBS dinner le..
Hahaa
Argh
I think tomorrow I must see doctor for my skin, its getting worse. Haiz
Today Robin call and say OCBC offer him the job on the spot. Haha but he never accepts it. He told them he got to think about it. So coincidence, he has applied the same position as Terence. I really can’t advise whether this job is good or not.

btw, i manage to complete the filling for April. so next week can dump it all to HELEN. haha

No comments: