Tuesday, June 24, 2008

holiday








































Finally my school holidays started..haha but very short..i think only two weeks.
Last Friday I met up wit Mel, we have dinner at ThaiExpress and I lost my debit card at the POSB branch at Siglap. I only realized it after 2 hour, very blur hor?

Then Saturday I went to library study with Roy, Kris and his gf. I feel very tired and leave the place around 6pm plus. Reach home and rest less than half an hour, my sister sms me and say meet me at cwp 8pm. I was so shock, when did I say I meeting her ..
Then she say she already make appointment for facial, so no choice I have to go down haiz. very tiring lor…

Therefore, I reach home around 11pm plus and fall sleep. Next day 12pm then woke up and never go to library. Haha

Yesterday was my marketing exam paper, I finish the paper quite early. I finished the paper one hour before time. haha
Then we went go bukit batok have our lunch at botak jones. First time trying it, wow.the French fries so many. Hahaha

I went home and watch the “Yin Yen 3 + 1” drama, then I was late…I suppose to meet Greg they all 7 pm at Newton. Haha but they so good..wait for me.
Haha
Then we have our dinner at 7 Storey, meet up all the helper and we enjoys the dinner.
After that we have our dessert somewhere nearby. Wow the mango sago soo nice..hahaha
I order Mango sago, Darius order cold steam egg, so we can share share. Haha luckily I choose Mango sago, coz nicer lehz..hehe the steam egg tasteless lehz :P

No comments: