Thursday, June 26, 2008

what's life?

What I want in my life? What’s life? What the definition of life? My answer is “I don’t know”
What kind of life am I living now? To me is “no life” people always call me “party girl”, to them, my life is so fun and busy. But to me is not. I don’t think I’m feeling happy in deep of me.

I don’t have any direction now, what I can do is to work harder, earn more money and study hard so I can earn more money in the future.

I know I’m not young le, people around me already found their partner. I’m still searching in no where. Frankly speaking, got people going after me but I just don’t feel comfortable with them, I don’t know why I feel it this way, is it because I still can’t get over the past? Or I have not met someone truly? Just like what the drama have say, “true loves are no comparison” so I’m looking for someone I like and not looking for what they have. Why must we have feeling for others? Why can’t we just live in our own lala land?
Haha currently…I’m living in my own lala land and waiting for “whoever” to wake me up…. Who is the “whoever”? I got no ideas. What I can do is …..waiting….fated have been decide…when time is up…I’ll be with someone ….

No comments: