Sunday, June 8, 2008








What happen to me? I feeling so tired over the weekend.

Friday I went clubbing with Janet and Ryan, so many things happen. Firstly, Ryan was talking to a new friend outside O bar, Janet and I go in first. We having so much fun there and suddenly one guy come and dance with Janet, and the most unexpected thing is Janet dance with him. I was a bit shock about it, but I never stop her. Ended I was alone there and one group of guy surround me, on shit. Then I can’t walk away like this cause I can leave Janet there, so dangerous. So I got no choice and to dance with one of the guy there and my eyes never leave Janet. Then suddenly Janet looked so panic, I know she is looking for me and I touch her hand but she never feel it. She rushed out of O bar then I faster catch up with her. When I came out I see nobody there. Because she told Ryan she can’t find me inside so both of them have rushed in and look for me.
I called Ryan and when they come out they scolded me, haiz I know they are worry about me so it’s ok lor.

Then we go in again. The same guy came to Janet again and she was dancing with him again. Ryan asked me what happen I say I don’t know. I really don’t know what happen to her. Then the same group of guys came to me again but I don’t feel like dancing with them so I drag Ryan to be my temporary dance partner.

After that Janet did something which she shouldn’t have done it, she rushed out of O bar. I waiting for her quite long so I started to get worry, I go out and give her a call. She meets us outside and she told me what had happened. I was a bit but I tried not to show it out. I keep console her. She keeps blaming herself. Haiz I fail to take care of her and stop from immediately.

Later on we decided to leave the place, when we walk to Ryan car, Janet really drunk lor, she walk in the middle of the road, I get so worry lor. Then she insist to walk to taxi stand alone and I don’t allow her to do that. I ask Ryan to stay in car then Janet and I argue outside. Haha then finally she give in she get on Ryan car and we send her outside the street and I get down to hop a cab for her and see her leaving.

After that I keep calling and sms her, she never reply. Haiz but luckily she is safe, because she called me next morning and explains to me. She never blames me for not stopping her. She also admit she get drunk haha.

This is the first time I saw her get drunk, now I know how she behaviors le. Next time must stop her from drinking so much.


Oh ya, Friday is Robin last day at DBS, he is joining OCBC.
Ooop..i break my promise, I shouldn’t have mention his name on my blog anymore.

No comments: