Friday, November 14, 2008

Angry Angry







Today I was so angry with Aunty Yvonne, she is very evil.
Irin and me suggested that we bought present n flower for Helen, our ex boss.
Aunty Y smiles and said “count me out”
Ok..nevermind, we are not forcing people to share..
Then in the afternoon, we talk about the gift and she say “ I feel sad for Helen, but if I join in the gift, also not sincere, I cannot tell myself to buy thing for her”
Omg…can she just SHUT UP…I feel like giving her a tight slap.
Around 5 plus, Helen ask Lay Lay to pass us a thank you msg, and this aunty Y said” don’t thanks me, I never share”
WTH…..then I really piss off with her damm attitude liaoz.then I said to her” have u balance??”
Then she say” gal..i got two more items”
Then I say” ok”
Then she continue to said sarcastic word on Helen get retrenchment matter, then I cannot take it and making some noise. I say” ya la ya la whatever la…faster balance la..im waiting ….lalalalala rubbish…shut up la…”
Then Ruhaini laughing at me.. ahahaha I know my bahaviour quite childish but I really cannot stand people with black hearted.

No comments: