Saturday, November 29, 2008

unlucky day

i donated somuc blood just for this picture..

Ooo ya..did I mention? I pass my excel expert with good mark, 96.9 over 100 haha

Today I’m not so lucky, i got a deep cut on my toe and my short button drop off before our last order at Taboo.

This morning Greg told me he will be meeting Darius because darius wanna get small tank from him and some balloon to do single arch for his birthday. Then I said to greg why he never tell me earlier then I can buy present yesterday and pass it to him mahz
We have our lunch at AMK and I was looking for Maybank brach and Ben very helpful. He accompanies me to walk around and we found the branch at last.

Around 11 plus, Greg very kind, he drop me at tampine mall and Ben, YY followed me and I manage to get a polo T for darius present.

Around 1pm, we stop somewhere near bukit timah and waiting for darius to collect his tank. There I saw this railway track very nice..the angle very nice. So I take picture from the van but then Greg suggested me to go down take will be nicer. So I take his suggestion and I ask him not to laugh at me…but then he laugh soo loud before I go down..kns..
Then I walk to the track..and try to get the best angle…when I wanna press on the button, Ben purposely shouted “OIE” from the van and I got shock..and my toe somehow just step on the very rough n pointed stone and got a super bloody deep cut..

I look down and I saw some blood, and I though nothing serious.
Then I walk back to the van and I saw my slipper full of blood…omg…sooo disgusting and painful..
Then Greg get shock and faster pass me so many wet tissue….
Darius have reached and I ask him got plaster? But then he don’t have it..too bad..
Darius ask me” are you coming tonight?”
Then I look down..and shake me head…
Then he said” aiya..so sad”
Then we help to load in the 30 balloons and tank and one big star in his Fiat..and he ask me in joking way “ do you wanna sit in my van”
I reply him “ no” haaha
Haha too bad..i’m working till 9pm and cannot attend darius 21st birthday party. Haha I’m not a good god sister sia..haaha

After our dinner and we went to taboo and I went to their toilet and somehow..my button drop off lor..damm shit..
Then I told greg n ben..and they ask me to stay inside the van n inflate..haha
And Greg help me to get a safety pin hahaha

just now i received one unknown number call and i asked..the person say " hey qing qing" then i ask" who are you?"
then he say" i'm robin"
i get blur..huh..robin? my ex? but his voice dont sound like lehz
then i ask again" what? robin?"
then he say" i'm Robin la"
then i ask" huh..which robin? what robin?"
then he say " i'm robin from your poly"
hahaa then i try to recall...ooop..is the Robin which i hate most during my poly...damm irritating guy..
stoopic lor..recently so many long lost friend contact me lor..weird....
haha why FM987 keep playing those clubbing song..hahaa issit because tonight is saturday night?

No comments: