Sunday, November 30, 2008

lappy alive...

today i store engineering three times lehz..because my toe very pain and i put cotton n plaster on it then squeeze in my cover shoe and go for driving lesson. haha then i dont dare to step the accelator too hard, ended up store engine. hahaha

my lappy alive again. hahaha

today weiqi wanna collect the longchamp bag for his partner xmas present. then i tell him can la..but he got to drive me to Ruhaini House la..i cannot walk for long distance with my injure toe. ahha
so he fetch me from my house and we went to Ruhaini house and collect the bag. then went to Taste of Thailand for lunch. knowing him for one year, now then realised he is "over sensitive" over hygience. when we enter the coffeeshop..first thing he do is " wash hand"
second thing..look for a "very clean" table..then third thing .."look at his chair"..i see nothing is on his chair lehz..but he still take up..shake shake the chair..nothing drop on the floor lehz..then finally..he settle down. ..haha er...i feel abit paisei la..as a girl..i just go in..then sit on the chair without look at it. hahaha

this evening got people knock on my door..i open and one uncle stand there and ask me to do a survey for HP..the survey very long lor.haha take abit 15 min lehz
then after the survey..he pass me an evelop..with a 5 dollars note..he say just a small token for the survey..weird weird....
i do for him..because i see him pulling a big bag..and carry heavy file..look soo ke lian.but never expect they got this small token lor..

No comments: