Monday, December 1, 2008

today OT again..hahaha
i dunno why my work getting soo busy ar...last time not that busy lehz..
later i going to watch Amazing Race..yeahz..my fav show.last week i missed it because im too tired.
i think if one day i have my own house and i stay alone, my life is very simple and easy lehz. hahaa i need a radio in living room...lappy in my room..haha coz everyday i reach home, first thing i do is..switch on the radio, second thing is..switch on my lappy, then put down my bag and went to bath...haha
erm erm..let's imagine, if i got..my own hse...i make one room into dressing room...got all my clothing hanging there....and my high heel shoe display on the shelve ...and a very very big full view table ...and a small fridge to keep my skin care products..and of coz my make up table and hair dryer.. wow...these were be very nice..

then...one more room will be my study room...argh...muz be clean, neat..and a big table....

third..will be my room. hahaa my room very simple la..just the same as my current room will do. haha a bed for me...and a bed for my doggy.. hahaa and table for my lappy. haha

haha my mom boil one kettle of water for me on thurs..till now i still haven't finish it lehz. hahaa

i still havent take my dinner lehz...haha soo late le.maybe later take apple while i watching amazing race. hahaa

when is my result release ar???? haha

No comments: