Sunday, December 7, 2008

OMG...today i exprience CAR SICK...hahaa
this morning i got driving lesson at 8am and we went to upper thomson and i saw so many MONKEYS..hahaha

after my lesson, i went to CHINATOWN POINT, i wanna buy the jelly for my plant but the shop didn't open, so no choice, i slack at MAC...and order fillet o fish meal..
about 11pm i reach newton and start working...today we got soo many orders and the van aircon spoil, so we are like having SONA.... hahaha very HOT..then greg drive very very fast and i was sitting at the back..i feeling SICK..haha luckily..i got my wu hua guo with me. hahaha
we were sooo busy lor...soo many orders..haiz....and we having our lunch at van lehz..luckily...i was sitting in front..soo my lunch still ok..hahaha

after my work, i rush down to civic center to meet victor, my financial advisor. i need his advisor for some plan.. hahaa he really a good advisor, he dont anyhow sell plan just to meet his target. haha
tomorrow im meet with janet for lunch..to exchange xmas present, i bought her a parker pen, hopefully she will like it. hahaa
and after that i meeting my parents to singapore flyer. haha
i wanna go pets station warehouse sales lehz..only few bus stops away from my house, but i got no time lehz..
ok..time to do research on my KL trips and tioman trips.. haha tml got to update janet. i intend to go for short trip for next yr..not that expensive and can relax.. ahha

No comments: