Saturday, December 13, 2008

these few days not that busy at work, so got time to clean my outstanding payment. haha
tues i have curry chicken for my lunch and after that i LS..hahaha
ruhaini laugh at me whenever she see me rushing for toilet..haha
and on wednesday morning she still disturb me..ask me my stomach ok or not. ahaha
very funny lor...wednesday lunch she eat mee siam..and she also LS ..ahaha keep going toilet..very serious ..haha then she say she shouldnt laugh at me. ahhaa
thursday morning she come to work.but still LS..haha soo she went to see doctor and two days MC...haha

today i went to school for enrollment..and joyce, kris, claris, ben, roy they all choose market research..im taking business finance... so we got module different class......
so i must really work hard next sem..coz im alone......liaoz

i dont wan to take marketing la...even though many people im suitable for marketing n sales side..

tml driving and working...~!~!~!

No comments: