Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas eve dinner


* why my pic look so ugly, because my sister is a lousy camera gal*
* my kiddy sis with her childish post*


*er..my mom ..haha abit fake *

* my stupid sis with big turkey, actually is my ideas to ask her take this pic :P *



*white wine, very nice, strongly recommended *




*super big turkey*






*our xmas eve dinner*






*gift from my colleagues*






*gift from annie*








This year..really not a good year..
On the eve, i meet up with janet and we go visit Jun Jie at TTSH. His brother told us to try talking to him so he maybe will wake up from coma. We are so sad and no words coming out from our mouth. We just stand beside his bed and keep crying. He is a nice guy and he is so young. He life is so colourful and he is so talented. Why god let all this happen to a nice and kind hearted boy.

The doctor say that his the blood clot in his brain and he didnt response to the medicine.Haiz..jun jie..if u really can hear me, please wake up... so many friends from pan pacific go visit you.This is the first time i see him after i stop working at pan pacific.

after i left the hospital, i took the wrong direction train, haiz..me so blur....
on the eve, i having dinner with my family at home. After the dinner, my sister and i were drinking the white wine and chatting. I’m not a good drinker lor. After few glasses i feel sleepy and go on bed about 11pm. Haha when the time reach 12am, both of my sister open my door and wake me up..to wish me “merry christmas” haha crazy sisters sia..
today i sleep till very late. Haah about 12pm? Haha

after that i went to gym then go to causeway point.
Happen to walk pass old chang kee and saw they have this new favourite mushroom chicken curry puff. So i buy back for my parents try. Haha

No comments: